Looking for something to watch? Here is my personal list.

Hi guys. Have you been feeling bored lately? Have you been looking for some great movies to watch but can’t think of anything? Well, do I have good news for you. Here is a list of recommendations that you could try. These can all be found on the audio vault.  I really hope I don’t sound like a patriot.
Anyway, here you go.
  Awake.
Alvin and the chipmunks series.
Chappie.
Mandela, long walk to freedom.  The colour of freedom, more commonly known as goodbye bafana.
The water boy.
Brave.
Pixels.
Forrest Gump.
Wentworth, which is actually a TV show.  Anyway, that’s it for now. Hope you enjoy and feel free to leave comments and  recommendations.