Re: Stop punishing developers trying to make their games accessible

OK. Time for a little confession. I’m actually quite scared. I’m quite scared that this game will not be made accessible just because of what a few people have said. I know the impact that words can have on someone, but I really feel that it would be unfair for all of us to lose out on a phenomenal experience simply because they are demotivated by the opinions of 10 people. Why didn’t they come on this forum? Why didn’t they post anything here? Why just go to the App Store? I really would love to play this game. I quite like crafting kingdom, but it isn’t my cup of tea. Can anyone get into contact with the developer and ask them to post here? We need a status update.  Not necessarily on the progress of the accessibility, but rather on the progress of how things are going at the studio.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Turkce_Rap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Garr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : deathtime via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mikrima via Audiogames-reflector