Re: rpg quest, game for ios

Well the canvas principle at least isn't new. There are plenty  of graphical freeware  games who's underlying txt is written to the screen and then converted, although i do sort of  find it ironic that on a platform where in theory anything written should be readable the first thing that happens is the  development gets buggered  by such a thing, though this does explain why I have noticed so much of the issue in browser games you mentioned even on windows.

haypy monster was just too buggy and partially accessible to be  worth the time, sinse you couldn't even see your statistics and the game mostly involved poking the screen and hoping vo read a few peaces of information from something who's main interface was entirely graphical and who's appeal  seemed chiefly that of animation. Indeed in rpg quest I get the idea  that what major   atmospheric elements the game has come from images not text,.

Yes, i agree  in your over all principles  and having some vision and having played  graphical games with it I can see the point, however this is all the more reason to A, try things out and B, find stuff that is actually  worth playing.

Did any of the things you tried have any serious point other than hitting one button to advance, eg, tactical decisions with noteable  consequences  or reasonable reasonable atmosphere. I myself don't mind a simple game if the text and choices are absorbing and there is enough to explore, albeit if  there is a game with both all the better.

That's why I'm asking about anything you've come up with on  ios, sinse this is the first game that I actually found even vaguely playable, heck Surviver Z was the first that had even partly readable text  but the game was still impossible to play.

  • [Audiogames-re... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: flame_elchemist
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: pelantas
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: stirlock
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: stirlock
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: stirlock
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: flame_elchemist
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Guitarman