Re: AGAIN Archive: 403 Forbidden

I've just tested both the main developer listing and Jim's page, and both load normally.
It is very possible you're being impacted by a number of bans we put in place after last month's abuse if you're unable to access the entire website.
If this is the case, email our website at agarchive.net contact address, and I'll do my best to help you get the games you want and see if I can narrow the bans to exclude legitimate users.
Unfortunately our traffic is still higher than is acceptable, so the ban number is only likely to increase in the future, unless we're able to come up with a better way to reduce illegitimate traffic (users downloading the same file repeatedly).

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : martsales via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector