Re: AGAIN Archive: 403 Forbidden

@All: I really appreciate the support for the site. It's a lot easier to deal with these issues when there's users clearly getting a lot from the project.
It's also worth noting that I'm not accusing anyone here of the abuse. If someone reading this thread is indeed treating the site like their personal internet-connected hard drive, then please stop breaking it for everyone else, but I don't have significant evidence one way or the other.
I've sent an email to Skynet, and hopefully we'll be able to start digging into this issue further. If you were getting hit by a ban, it would be every page, not just some of them.
Specific post responses below:

@Ethin: yes, sorry.

@Jaybird: a lot of this looks like legitimate traffic, especially since it's been varying heavily over the month. The one obviously broken user from June has not been back, hopefully because they too received a massive fine from their ISP.

@Mazen: Cloudflare is definitely near the top of my list of possible solutions, depending on how the next several weeks pan out.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : martsales via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bopitmaster34 via Audiogames-reflector