looking to create a game

Hello. I am writing to you today because I have a serious interest In creating a game, but I don't know what game engines out there are accessible. I don't want to create something that is story based, so I cannot use inform, which is the only game engine I know about. There is also ortale's idle game maker, but the resulting games lag my computer horribly.  So does anyone know of anything that would be good for my resource management game. I tried looking in the resource for devs link, and it appears to be broken. If someone could help me I would be seriously grateful.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jescat277 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jescat277 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jescat277 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector