Re: Adventureland XL: A living legend needs us!

Oh cool. This sounds fantastic. I must say I am not a huge Scott Adams fan, because if we take out the enormous nostalgia factor, for which I'm to young, there is really not very much to like about the games, especially if you see infocom. Sadly when infocom made their games, Scott Adams never tried to go with time and his later games are still like
You are in the living room. You see a sword and a chair.
>take sword
ok
>examine sword
nothing special
>take chair
you died

But if Adventureland is made completely fresh and new, I'm excited to try it.