Re: rpg quest, game for ios

I haven't tried Haypi Monster with iOS7, I got bored of it because after a while it's the same repetitive thing. Enter scennario, roll dice, get into battle, win, ocasionally find treasure, beat the scennario, wash, rince, repeat. There's other things to do like PVP and synthesis, but the majority of the game is just mindlessly advancing through scenes. There's even an auto-battle function for those that want to take it to the next level of mindlessness.

When I did play, however, despite the VoiceOver lag, I was able to get information on what monster I was fighting, who I sent out, what abilities both of us had, where my seal cards where, both of our vital statistics and I was able to battle efficiently and capture monsters. All the other screens were perfectly readable because they have no realtime element, so you're able to browse through your monster's statistics or whatever you're doing at your leisure. Yes there's a little memori zation of how things are layed out, for example when you first get into battle, the messages about who appears and who you send out display on the far bottom left corner of the screen, and your stats are more up top, with your techniques in the middle. And if you try to flick around, there's no way you'll get anything done. But I was able to get to the fourth scene and catch several monsters, and not just by luck. Was even able to participate in a new server contest where I got to level 15 in a week and was awarded some coins

I've never heard of tinman, may have to check that out, along with this SRG thing that flameelchemist found.