Re: Audio Described Content

@144, let's take your post apart line by line:
You claim that I have arrogance, how so? You do not provide any sufficient evidence to back your point up. Until I hear something more concrete from your side I will move on and dismiss your words as wining.
Now, as to my experiences: I am going to give you grace and read past the point where you dismiss my points by saying that I am not you. You would be correct in that matter. I am not. However, I know 300 or so others that shared my lifestyle, more if I bother to go looking. I bet you would too, if you come out of that corner you stuck your face in and open your eyes to the real world. Fact is, not all of the people on this planet have internet. Not all blind folks can access audio description, some do not even know what it is. So, I am posing a direct question to you: If not all people know about audio description, is it truly necessary to have it? Think on it, consider what you are going to write very carefully because frankly, your point combined with what I am about to answer to below cause your credibility to go down in my eyes.
I am shocked. Given that you are a lawyer, a fact which I highly doubt, you'd think that you have learned to separate your feelings from the law. Ripping movies and hosting them somewhere without the provider's permission clearly screams illegal. It does not matter if I feel like an ass for reporting the links, I followed the law, which is ultimately what matters in the long term. Tell me, how many of your cases left room for feelings when a verdict was delivered to the court? I cannot comprehend you mixing feelings in with the law. You do not need movies! You don't! You won't die just because you didn't see the last season of Game of Thrones!
Also, you question my priorities. Let me return the favor. If you do not care for your life as you've clearly stated in another topic, maybe you should consider what is personally important to you before trying to give me the same advice.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amerikranian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : je97 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector