Re: Audio Described Content

Gonna jump in here and ask this.
So, lets step outside the blind community for a moment. Let's look at all those countries that don't have internet, don't really have movies, perhaps may not have music. Whatever. My point is, they don't have one of the various things being thrown around here by some as a "need". Let's take China, for example. China is (to put it polite) extremely strict when it comes to internet access. Do Chinese people steel movies from America when they want to watch films? Na, I doubt it. They most likely use good VPN services that allow them to legally acquire the movies. (I have no concrete evidence for this, but its a pretty sound theory.)
So, what gives us blind people special rights that the sited person wouldn't have? What gives us the right to pirate and steel all we want when your average consumer probably doesn't have that right?