what are people playing these days?

Hi. The summer hollyday has just started for me and i'm already bored out of my mind. I know of so many games and I can't decide what to play. Please tell me what are you hyped about now, what you enjoy playing the most this summer? Who knows? Maybe one of your suggestions might get me out of this land of boredom.