Re: what are people playing these days?

I've been playing a lot of trimps in the background and messing around with Evolve, plus occasionally having a bash at breed memorial, however as of this last week I've just picked up tactical battle and expanding known space.

Tactical battle has some awesome maps, in particular I'm enjoying the dungeon map at the moment, and there is a lot of choice about what to do, whilst expanding known space is great if you want to get deeply involved into a strategy game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector