Re: An accessible browser roguelike, Swords by Sleepless Inc.

Okay, the poor developer apparently couldn't register on this forum but found this topic, so I  left a comment on Itch.io with a link to the introductions thread.

I have checked a couple of the other games, and it seemes that Angry dragon is the only one to start with. Test, Svelte and Alilland are all just one room affairs with no where to go and nothing to do, indeed perhaps the developer could save a bit of confusion by removing them from the selector, and maybe numbering the others if Angry dragon is indeed intended to be the first adventure.

I also wish that the games had some sort of ongoing experience factor, as in Eamon you improved with your skills, but still we'll see.

Btw, the game also describes "saying" commands. I don't have a working mike at the second, but playing  with speech would be cool, has anyone tried it?

I'll need to  run through Angry dragon again myself as I have the cookie with the safe file where I finished it on my laptop, but hay I didn't explore everywhere last time so a nice chance to run through and bash a monster or two big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mellowwind via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : music097 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sleeplessinc via Audiogames-reflector