Re: Entombed with NVDA?

Hi.

Well, I used to have a System Access to NVDA driver, but I got rid of it because I had issues.
If anyone can help me with this I would really appreciate it as I hate using SAPI with Entombed and don't want to use Window-eyes/jaws/system access.
So, my issue is that when I fight something, the speech pauses when I attack and speaks the whole thing back as a string when another character is ready to fight something, meaning the next time the fight menu comes up.
Why does this driver do this? Is this a bug with the driver or Entombed?
Honestly, I think Jason should add native NVDA support to Entombed.