Re: Entombed with NVDA?

Hi.
@Bestintheworld, entombed doesn't have screen reader support so you can only use sapi. I don't know what language entombed is written in but either the language doesn't have screen reader support or the developer has just never added it.
@chris, entombed has always spoken descriptions like this there is just no way around this. I think people should email the developer and ask for screen reader support. Hopefully it would encourage him to add it. If we could use jaws or nvda I think it would fix the problem since sapi rarely reads things the right way.