Re: Announcing Expanding Known Space from Valiant Galaxy Associates

Couple of quick notes:

Oversight: I forgot one item that we have completed in the update that was requested.  The select planets menu during start up, now shows the planet type next to the name of the planet to make selecting specific types of planets easier.

Sorry about that, a lot of ground to cover, and I just blanked.

Story/achievement discussion:  We're discussing doing something similar to what Dark suggested in post 110 as a stopgap.  It's not the way I'd like to do it, and I don't think it fully satisfies those who would rather have a large campaign, but that is doable with the current infrastructure.  We're also discussing achievements and possible unlocks from those.  These if they happen will be very modest things.

This last is still in discussion stage, it might still not happen, but it is being seriously considered.  However, due to the infrastructure things I discussed in 125, any of this will be small scale and probably half measures.

Take care,

Jeremy

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vga via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vga via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vga via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vga via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vga via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vga via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : icemaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vga via Audiogames-reflector