Re: a not very official kind of quick notice thingy

Hello,
/No, unfortunately the issue still continues to be the thorn in my backside at the moment.
Yes, JAWS and narater do not cause this issue, however, NVDA on other windows 10 machines does not either.
Figure that one out.
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling NVDA with very little luck