Re: a not very official kind of quick notice thingy

Hello.
I did try uninstalling, then deleting app data/roming/NVDA.
Can't say I tried the other way round but... Anyway.
Point not with standing, I decided yesterday to say stuff it, backed up the files, and reset windows.
The reset finished last night, with me getting most programs reinstalled straight away.
I'm still installing a few, virus checker, dropbox, that sort of thing that takes an age to do.
But yeah.
It seems to have fixed the problem, hopefully! touch wood! Knock on head, and all the other bad-luck warding off items.
A pain, but there you go.
Given another week, to allow for me to get back into the swing of programming and such, I can probably start cherning out some ideas.
the worst thing about being a developer is, when you can't make stuff, your mind starts filling up with ideas! I mean how rude!
smile
Anyway, thanks everyone.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector