Re: AGAIN Archive: 403 Forbidden

I have updated this month's stats (post 17) with final bandwidth information. In short, the issue continues, and thus we will have to continue taking action accordingly.

I would, however, like to thank the many, many people who used the site responsibly this month. You vastly outnumber the few troublemakers causing problems, and the difficulty I'm having in hunting down who exactly deserves the ban hammer is a testament to the number of you doing exactly what we hope you will when you come to the archive: download and play games.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daniel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector