Re: AGAIN Archive: 403 Forbidden

@rwbeardjr:
I'll reiterate this: if you want to download a large amount of content from the archive, for any reason, please contact us via email first, so that we can determine the best way to get you what you need without compromising the service for other users.
Each situation will be considered on a case-by-case basis, depending on what it is you're trying to do, and what resources you have available to make it happen.
If we review logs and find that an individual user went ahead and created significant traffic for us without reaching out first, that user will most likely find themselves banned without recourse for the duration of the issue.

I'd also like to note that while I'm going to continue monitoring this thread and responding appropriately, I'll be disregarding any bulk file requests made here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daniel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : john via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector