Monthly chat August 2019

Yes we're a day late I know. but it was my brother's birthday on the 31st of July and things have been a bit crazy.
it's also one AM in the morning and I'm heading off for snoozles so the usual ramblings will be a bit briefer than usual today.

Okay to keep things brief and simple: me be like Troll or like Tarzan! Me not need puny personal pronowns!

This topic for chatting! You chat about what you want! You want chat games? is okay! You want chat books? is okay! You want talk like Troll? is not okay, since me talk like Troll! me hit you on head if you talk like troll! me have club! Clubbing good! clubbing make people stupid! Clubbing give people head ache! So me club on you head if you talk like Troll!
It big club! It one wood! It gets golf balls go faster! Hit in hole! make birdies go tweet tweet! tweeting also make people stupid!

talking like troll make people stupid! accept me already stupid because me talk like troll! so me forget rules of discourse and use of grammar! trolls not need Grammar!

Me go sleep now! You chat! see what happen when me talk like troll! Even if me not hit me on me head! me get drowsy because it late and me not go to sleep!

Have fun chat!

snooooooooooooore!