Re: GDE Game Development

So the console still doesnt have a release date. That's my fault. The biggest obstical is the manufacturing tool that will drop the enclosure cost from costing hundreds to Penny's (ish).
But I wont go into details about that. As soon as a release date is set I'll make sure everyone knows it.

Bomber man. That's a childhood game for me. And is completely creatable with the GDE. And of course I will help.

It's up to you how you would like to progress. You can make a thread. Talk via Twitter or Facebook. Email. However you want. Make a start and as soon as you hit your first roadblock let me know and we can review it together. I do try to respond as quickly as I can but I can get busy with the console, tutorials and GDE features/bug fixes.

Sounds a cool project. I would love to help