Re: auto RC racing hobby.

Hi mario navarro, I got in to the rc world back in 2006 when I got a cheep little van that had music and lights on the wheels every time you would go forword or backwords. It used four AA batteries and it did not go very fast. After a few years of playing around with the car I got even a smaller car, and it was a red convertible that was the size of your hand. from their I upgraded to a big off-road truck. The truck was driven around my front yard and the streetin front of my house.
As far as why I stopped with the hobby is because, I had broken the radio to the truck and I eventurally ended up selling all of my vehicle. I also didn't have anyone who have rc cars at the time.
I know some friends who might want to get in to the rc world, they like cars like me. I would love to get back into the rc world. As areas for fun, I know of a few places around the town for example, my High school's back parking lot, basketball bourt at a few parks near me. I would want to try on road vehicles, As far as energy types go, I would stay the hell far away from nitro fuel for now. the types of vehicles I want to have are, racing car, rally, monster truck, as for the models I am still doing research on what I want. What manufactures do you recommend for getting in this hobby?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector