Re: Creating a code free RPG using Sable (video 11), by Ebon Sky Studios

Just fyi:

There is a small content update on the Ebon Sky Studios Youtube channel. They've uploaded a new music track probably for their game Crimson Eclipse called "Town 1 loop (kazoo version)".
This one is contemplative and hilarious at the same time. Actually a pretty bold artistic choice which I love a lot! The game's name on the one hand sounds pretty cool, awesome and serious but what we got as music so far goes in the oposite direction and feels more like a light hearted, funny or weird world building instead. This makes me very curious what the end product will be like.

This is probably not quite the right thread to post this info but it is another video on the youtube channel which this thread is all about, so maybe its just fine here...

Edit:
Noone ever bothers to read the video description, so did I. So I missed this part:

This came about as a joke. The scrapping of the original town theme and replacing it with only kazoos was a sarcastic suggestion that was made on skype, one that Brian was apparently more than happy to take literally for the sake of entertainment.

Nonetheless, I like it. Please include that into your game somehow, even if its just anywhere in the bonus content!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector