Re: Creating a code free RPG using Sable (video 11), by Ebon Sky Studios

Hi,

the track actually came about as a bit of a joke, in our last Ebon sky studios meeting our sound designer   (Brian) sent us a couple of tracks he’d been working on, one was a town track, it was really good, with a nice little subtle hint of menace  to the track and just the right kind of feel for what we wanted, however Brian asked if there was anything else we wanted added  or removed and Thaddeus one of the game designers sarcastically suggested replacing everything with kazoos throughout the track,  Brian decided for a little amusement he’d do just that and later that day sent us the alternate  version of the track with Kazoos hahaha, so that’s how the ‘Kazoo version’ of the town track came about, since we thought it was quite funny we thought we’d share it.

Paul

The Ebon Sky Studios Team
email: i...@ebonskystudios.com
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/
Twitter: @ebonskystudios

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector