Re: I'm making a new game, but have a question

Hello all,

  regarding the game I'm making. I didn't read guitarman's full post, thus I didn't see he mentioned the universal speech library. I tried that library, and got yet another invalid memory access. I'm afraid only supporting NVDA is my only option.

  But I am, as I said, including a portable copy in with the game when it's time for release.

  Do you guys think it would be okay for me to do this, or should I postpone the project until I find an alternative solution?

  • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: severestormsteve1
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: severestormsteve1
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Aprone
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: severestormsteve1
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: camlorn
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: stewie
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: severestormsteve1
    • R... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Mord-Sith