Places to upload stories?

Hi guys. I've started dabbling in literature and I was wondering if you guys know a good place to upload the story. I wanted to upload it chapter by chapter so i could upload it in a tv show like mannor. so, if you guys could help me, that would be awesome. I have 3 stories. 1, is based on my friend's experience being scammed, but, with a fictional approach and the other 1 is where a kid has superpowers and must learn to control it, and the last 1 is based on my school events but with a threat of man made hybrid super mutants taking over the world. I also am in the process of making a chapter 18 of the iconic book, The Wooing Of Beppo Tate, by C Evrard Palmer. More pieces will be coming. I'm putting my writing on the front burner and game development on the back burner, although games will be developed. Hope you guys could help me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector