Re: Places to upload stories?

I don't really like it when people say, just Google it for several reasons.
For one, the person being asked probably knew the answer, the asker may have Googled it and read about something else, plus it would save a lot of time and effort if you just get the answer immediately.
I myself and in search for a literary agent to solicit my debut novel, otherwise I would publish it on SmashWords and or Amazon CreateSpace.
Nobody here has mentioned Channillo, which fits your description perfectly. It is a serialised platform that will pay you for uploading chapters for a story.
I put in a request for consideration of a prospective series, but I never heard back.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector