Re: Smugglers 5 invasion released

Hi.
Well after looking at this it will be something I put in the pipelines for later this year.
What interests me  is not the pack itself but  the 2 packs of dlc that you can also buy, these have extra quests and vehicles, as well as experimental features.
the packs cost 5 bucks to 7 bucks but right now you save a couple bucks if you buy the expantion with the  extra packs.
as always you can buy the previous smuglers 5 main distribution and the 1-4 bundle pack.
If you have the packs like I do, I plan to get the expantions later this year maybe christmas including the extra dlc just because I am like that.
This is a series to keep on top of if we can.
the prices are cheap enough.
It has an initial cost of 40-60 bucks when you buy the initial pack and all the extras it entails but once you have stuff and as long as you keep up with it you should be ok.
the 1-4 pack with all extras and the v5 game are good now the other stuf f should be interesting.
I must confess I have never really completed smuglers as such.
To be honest I have been thinking of getting enough cash to explore everywhere.
when I do, often as not I tend to spend half of it on upgrades i find along the way.
saturn and new kiro are good places to get upgrades though some of those cost loads.