Re: Smugglers 5 invasion released

Yep, I  vaguely remember an artifact clicking issue but I can't  recall whether it was 5 or one of the versions of 4 it came in.

I would recommend trying  invasion though sinse it's a very different game and different  experience from 5, both in combat and in the world it takes place  in, heck even the background stories for many  planets are new, and the combat is a very different  beast.

Actually I confess I'm getting a little fedup with combat in 5, sinse the special ability that many enemy ships have to make a missile completely imune to eq is waaaaay! over powered, and it keeps being used by enemies to spam with missile hits, even when i bought the advanced ecm system that costs 5 ap (which has a far lower success rate than the advertised %80.

it's down right frustrating to  carefully whittle the hp of an enemy ship down, only to have them chuck a missile, activate that annoying  ecm  i munity and blow me away in one hit!

Then again, balance is always a thing in new games and I have mentioned this to niels so hopefully things will get evened out a bit.