Dvd viewer and IP tv, using anyone?

Hİ dude.

it has been mention on my topic regarding ip tv accessibility, One guys here gave me an advise on using dvd viewer pro to watch ip tv channels. and now i opteined it but, i couldn't find how to watch the ip tv i got.

when i've click new url button, i i m pasting the url and hit enter but nothing plays, tried opening m3u file with dw as well though no luck.