Re: Dvd viewer and IP tv, using anyone?

I just learned how to use this software, and I had to download my playlists manually and add them. Also adding EPG in preferences, once you press add, the edit fields for the EPG show up after apply button. Hope this helps you. It's the best thing accept for xtreamcode clients on Android/AppleTV/IOS you can get on Windows for IPTV services.