Re: Sequence Storm Rhythm Racing Game

@195/196/199
It seems as though numerous individuals in this thread are misunderstanding my point of view, so allow me to at least attempt to elaborate:
It is not like I want to pass these missions first try, nor that I don't want to work towards progression/have a challenge.  What frustrates me is that, currently, the only way you can guarantee no simultaneous notes is to disable the scratches.  You can have challenging tracks without simultaneous scratches in them as evidenced by charts in the earlier missions of the game.  I don't quite understand why, when turning simultaneous notes off, there is still one part of the game left untouched, but I'm definitely interested to hear developer input on the reasoning behind that.

Were I able to have no simultaneous notes and leave the scratches on, I would do that in a heartbeat to increase the challenge of these later missions.  I personally have trouble processing the multiple cues that are extremely similar in the short space of time required when they play simultaneously and having that block my access to the rest of the game, even after multiple efforts to get past them, including trying the track in arcade, only frustrated me further which is why I am playing the game I am now and enjoying it more as a result.

Again.  I want this game to be a challenge and feel satisfied with progression, and having the options present in the game as they are definitely will allow more individuals to do that.  It would just be great if no simultaneous notes actually allowed for what it says on the tin, as well as the current alternative.

@195
I've beaten Death Contract on the first try after the patch.  Seems like the AI was a tad broken according to the patch notes.

@196
Though I am completing missions on the first run, this is not a constant and I feel I am doing so out of skill+awareness of the track as the straights come up for boosts, for example even if I don't learn the track as others might intend to do and as I might have to for ultra runs.

Very pleased with the new patch so far and I look forward to progressing both in terms of story content and my relative skill.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : angel_diva22 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : robjoy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : special magic games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : special magic games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicman via Audiogames-reflector