Re: In need of a manamon key.

Ahem. I've pointed out in the past that Aaron replaced my Paladin of the Sky key without any complaint. And this was -after I pissed him off by dumping a ton of criticism on his games publicly. Now admittedly, this was over a year ago now, and he may not be obligated to help you, but still. It's semi-likely that he'll at least read the email.

I'd also like to point out that discussing cracks is a bad idea. None of you are as yet asking how to crack, where to get it, etc, and I advise you keep on the straight and narrow there. The fact that this even exists bugs the heck out of me. And the fact that people can just blithely admit to having cracked a commercial game also bothers me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector