Re: In need of a manamon key.

Hello.
I have asked Aaron approximately two months ago. Here is a paste of the conversation I had with him:
user:
Hello VGStorm. I am a player of one of your games Manamon, and I have a working registration key. I have a few questions for you:

1. What is the limit of computers on which a key can be registered?

2. Does reinstallation of Windows count against you with this limit?

Thank you, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Aaron's response which came approximately two days later:

Hello!

There isn't a limit really, as long as you are the only user of said computer. If you aren't, then there will be issues. But since reinstalling or updating Windows is still you playing the game, you're good.
Does that clear up anything?
I must also say here that generating negative feelings about this developer, rather than trying to be courteous towards him, and contact him respectfully about it is not going to encourage him to want to participate in this community anymore. I believe that we should always do our best to show professional respect to our developers, as our actions online or offline represent who we are as a community.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector