Re: questions about dating and atraction

JaceK wrote:

Oh and one more question from me. Maybe it's the sort of people I hang around with, but I've heard this from other people too, what's up with women bragging about their chest size exactly? Is it like a peacock showing off feathers or something I don't understand? I'm sorry but I'm tired of girls throwing the 'my cup size is so and so' at me. It....yeah it pisses me off. I don't see guys bragging about their dick size, so.....what's up with that?

Okay, I'm not generalizing *all* women, Gods knows I'd get smacked by several friends of mine, but.....seriously......what's up with certain types of women peacocking their tit size to get attention?

Edit: @1: You'll know that spark when it happens. That's the only thing I can tell you. Just....be prepared for a lot of heartache and exes before you do find 'the one'

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/spacesuit-envy/