help with some game coad(bgt)

so, i'm working on a rpg in bgt, and needs some help.
so, I wanted to fade the storry music using fadepool, but it didnt work.
sekend, I put a wiat thing and it tells me something about string.
first ile give you the coad.
#include"m_pro.bgt"
#include"dlgplayer.bgt"
#include"sound_pool.bgt"
#include"dlg.bgt"
#include"fadepool.bgt"
dynamic_menu_pro m;
sound_pool p;
int maxx_health=100;
void main()
{
sound_pool p;
show_game_window("game.storry");
tts_voice voice;
voice.speak_wait("loading");
wait(4);
mainmenu();
}
void setupmenu(bool music=false)
{
m.reset(false);
if(music==true)
{
m.add_music("shootmup.ogg");
}
m.enable_first_letter_navigation=true;
m.click_sound="menuclick.ogg";
m.enter_sound="menuenter.ogg";
m.enable_up_and_down=true;
m.wrap=false;
m.enable_home_and_end=true;
}
void mainmenu()
{
setupmenu(true);
m.add_item_tts("start game","play");
m.add_item_tts("quit","exit");
int mres=m.run("Main menu. Select an option.",true);
if (m.get_item_name(mres)=="play")
{
m.fade_music(20);
dlgplay("shmu.ogg",true,25);
wait(100);
dlgplay("shmu.ogg",true,25);
storry();
}
}
void storry()
{
p.play_stationary("stm.ogg",true);
show_game_window("liveing room");
dlgplay("shmu.ogg",true,25);
dlg("testing, can you here me?");
dlgplay("shmu.ogg",true,25);
dlg("ok. you can");
dlgplay("shmu.ogg",true,25);
dlg("is that sound gonna get anoying?");
dlgplay("shmu.ogg",true,25);
dlg("anyway, wellcom to the world of lonoliark!");
dlgplay("shmu.ogg",true,25);
dlg("let me change that sound for you.");
dlgplay("shmu.ogg",true,25);
wait(5)
dlg(" I couldnt find a sound for you. ile keep looking, though.
dlgplay("shmu.ogg",true,25);
dlg("still injoy");
dlgplay("shmu.ogg",true,25);
mainmenu();
}
and now the problem.
File: C:\Users\user11\Documents\Adel residence\rr_en\packs\template\shoot m up\game.bgt
On line: 66 (18)
Line: dlgplay("shmu.ogg",true,25);
Error: Non-terminated string literal

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : baby via Audiogames-reflector