Circus masters revenge, new iOS audio defence type shooter game

Hey everyone.

So over at applevis that thing is already the hottest shit this summer, so I thought I would go and promote it here. For those of you who also snoop around applevis have seen this game beeing started over a year ago and evolved into a drama fest which let's TK and RS topics over here cry out in shame and hide as fast as possible.

Well, but to the point. CMR is a game which set it's bar quite high with the full mouthed statement by the developer that this will be the next big thing for the blind comunity and will rival audio defences quality.

Well, let's not talk about the dev actually not beeing the dev and more of a project leader type of thing and that he doesn't like critics and claims that he has the only blind developer which iOS has seen, but, let's talk about the game.

Firstly, the link.

https://www.applevis.com/apps/ios/games … -s-revenge

What I can say.

T^he game works almost identical to audio defence. It's a purely gyro based game where you carrie a firearm which you use by tapping the screen, and a maylay weapon which you use by swiping left or right.
Yes, you heard right, gyro only, so no swiping as in audio defence.
The next big problem is the input lag. When you use your firearm, you have about half a second delay before the trigger is pulled, which makes gameplay unnecessary slow. Next thing, the hitbox. You hear a target lock sound which is basically a little beap. Problem is, only if you hold the phone very still when you hear the beep you will hit your enemy with the shot, unlike audio defence where even aiming a bit to the left or right still made an impact. Here, well not, only if you are able to turn quickly, stop instantly, return back to the other direction because the enemy is still in the center but the target lock is already gone, slowly turn twards the enemy till you hear the target tone and shoot. You get my point, especially later on with faster and more enemys at the same time this gets redicolous.

Ridicolous is the next keyword, the cutscenes and intro scenes. I'm not sure about you, but this is the game where I often heard the term blind a hundret time in a minute, at leased it feels like that. The main antagonist in a nutshell is a mix of doctor bastard, without the sometimes funny jokes, and DC's joker, also without the funny jokes and puns.

The game is initially free, but you have the chance to purchase tickets and tokens, so two virtual curencys to waste real money on. And no, you don't get either by completing any chapters, so to buy weapons and powerups, at leased as it seams to me you have to pay real money, did the guys team up with blindfold games or what?

Sooo, it could be a good game, but it still needs quite a lot of work.

Try it for your own and maybe you have another opinion than me on that game.

Greetings Moritz.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector