Re: Circus masters revenge, new iOS audio defence type shooter game

Dude, stop thinking in that way please. I get so tired of hearing we wont have more audiogames if we are so critical. How come we are not critical for some developers and are for others? It must be that we throw a die and if we get anything lower than 10 we decide to criticize somebody. I'm not scared that we wont get more audio games, because there are devs who don't try to ripp you off like that. However, if we go by your logic, I can say well you know, this can show to other devs that we accept any game even if it is almost not playable, and we are ready to buy anything just to support them and get more games. It must be that they are clearly doing something wrong. Oh yeah, a blind legend was a first game for that developer and it was epic for what it did. Best of all, you could play it freely. This, this is barely playable. Okay, I get it, his first game, that's fine. However, he  hiped the game up. It's not my words that he copied blindfold games when it comes to pricing, it's his words, he said on the topic that he talked with Marty about some ideas. This game was in testing. He did not say, hey, this is my first iOS game, check it out and share your opinions. He said that this game is unique, that it it is a first game made by a blind developer, and so on. Probably my last words on this unless we get an update fixing the horrible lag. In fact, okay, I can live with in app purchase, but if you tried this game you would notice that there is lag. You literally cannot do some levels without a powerup, not because they are challenging but because it takes a second for the game to process any touch.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector