Re: Streaming at around 7 or 8 PM UK time

To answer your erlier question, the game he was playing was extreme runner, his new game still in development. You may have missed the first part of the stream in which I explained it which sadly could not be archived. I played a little myself in that part too. As for joining us on stream, I don't know. I think doing that would be a bad idea for multiple reasons, but I may do a stream some day where you can just chat me on skype or whatever to get added and we can have a bunch of people playing games and what not, who knows.
I'm thinking of possibly doing a stream on one of the BD games tonight or maybe some other time, who knows. I'm thinking BD2 as that one seems quite under played compared to the rest. Hell I might even try and give chaos adition a go and see how crap I do. Thoughts?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector