Re: Rundercover - an audio game that gets you in shape!

@Dark

Honestly, we have not been thinking about making Rundercover play indoors, as our initiative is to get people out of their house and be active. But you right, it is definitely worth thinking about possible modifications that would allow playing the game indoors, despite a few limitations that it brings along (such as distance measuring and restrictions in motion detection). I am really curious about your indoor trampoline. Are you using it for other activity games?