Re: We're alive - SPOILERS!

I'm leaning towards the Ink is not the creater of this epidemic.  First, he kind only has a limited communication range for zombies that we currently know.  Unless there is another way down in that nest that says otherwise, there is no way ink could of spread whatever is forcing the change to other countries that fast.  As well, note that the last action before getting arrested and the outbreak was him  murdering his entire family.  Anyone think Ink may of saw something like this coming, knew no one would believe and thought it was better to kill his family then let them see the outbreak.  And then the tattoos.  Again, if he found something out was was involved in something unintentionally and knew the zombies would react to the symbols, well....I'm probably thinking too hard.