Re: Lost in the Steam

You can look at your achievements on the website.  I have the Steam client installed and literally do everything on the website after that point, I never interact with the client other than mashing enter when installing.  To look at your achievements on the website, be logged in and go to the "You and friends" section, then click on games from there.  Click on the game - it's a graphic above your play time and under tha tit the game title - then click on your personal achievements and you'll get to see what you've gotten, and what you need to get.

And yeah, go to the Sequence Storm page on the website, it should say "This game is already in your library" and a play now link will be there, reinstall it.  I have a feeling you may have uninstalled the full version of the game when messing with Steam itself somehow.

But seriously, do everything from the browser for Steam after this point.  It'll make your life so much easier.  You can do everything on the website you can do on the client.