Re: Lost in the Steam

Hi Hadi.

I tried right clicking again (I did try this previously), but got exactly the same thing.
It clearly is showing my recently played games since it lists sequence storm, and I can hit space on them to run (though it's far easier to use the shortcuts), however its not showing much else beyond some funny numbers, the steam title and my username, no library, no friends, nada.

On the plus side,  it did turn out the issue with sequence storm reverting to demo mode was a general problem  sequence storm (apparently Steam's update system was as stupid as its interface). Uninstalling Sequence storm then reinstalling fixed the issue, so hopefully I can at least install games, and maybe other functions like achievements and so on will be possible to use through the website, so I can avoid the cruddy client as much as possible.