Re: Manamon server down?

I don't usually say this kind of thing simply because I've seen too much unfounded criticism already, but Jade don't you think anyone else would have gotten a caution for post 41?  I can imagine you telling them they are just stirring the pot, and that it's disrespectful to a developer, and that it doesn't need to be rehashed...
This is exactly why I always have a separate personal account with no tie to my admin account, weather it be on a game or forum, and like I said right at the start, you really should have done that.
Maybe that's just my style, terse, simple, as consistent as possible moderations with as little question and answer session or justification of my actions as possible, and a request that any issues with my moderation be discussed with me or another staff member privately, but it sure seemed to keep the BS down...
Anyway, my intention is not to derail this topic, so I'd appreciate it if people wouldn't take this as an invitation to once again dog pile on Jade and use him as a punching bag to the detriment of the forum.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector