Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hello I'm Graeme. In my spare time I make small accessible games for the PC. Over the past 10 years I've made several accessible games for players with motion impairment, I'm interested in developing games for players who are blind/vision impaired.

I'm open to any questions and/or ideas relating to game development. I don't code, but I'm fully sighted and use a powerful programming tool that lets me rapidly develop projects, I'm hoping I'll be able to make a positive contribution to the community here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : spay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Garnit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : wing of eternity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : larsku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : mahdiproductions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : GameCoder via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : ACM via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Graeme via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : lor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : lor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Anrok via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Sports Lover Dave via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : GameCoder via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Zatoichi702 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector