Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hi, my name is Dave, I would like to join so I can get answers on audio games.  I have come on this site for many years but never actively join.  Now that I have more time to do this, I hope I will be able to get answers to my questions.  I completely lost my sight back in 2000.  I just found out about Madden accessibility.  I have played madden 95 when I could see a little.  Now I would like to play again.  I just Purchased Xbox1s and Madden 20.  I guess you could say I am a beginner.  I would love to learn and join Audio Games Forum.  Thanks Dave  P.S.  I live in the South of the U.S.A. and I am a New Orlean Saints fan.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : mahdiproductions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : GameCoder via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : ACM via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Graeme via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : lor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : lor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Anrok via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Sports Lover Dave via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : GameCoder via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Zatoichi702 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Shrouded88 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Sam Smith via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : audiogame365 via Audiogames-reflector