Re: I feel this was unnecessary.

@24, you think I'm rich? You seriously think I'm rich? You've got another thing comming then. I'm not rich by any stretch of the imagination. I have never had anything close to a grand in my bank account. I have nowhere near what many other people over here have in theirs, I assure you. So no, I'm not rich. As for arrogance? OK, I'll admit that I can be arrogant. But how am I arrogant for telling you, countless times, to just ask for someone to buy you something instead of resorting to theft to obtain it? How the hell is that arrogance? Sure, I've demanded it of you, more than once. But that's primarily because I've had enough of your BS. As for your friends? Allies? Those would be people who collaborate or agree with you and who will quite happily continue yoru little "destroy the mods bcause life doesn't go my way all the damn time" campaign.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector