Re: I feel this was unnecessary.

Ok, two things here. First, your first month of netflix is free. I know this, because I didn't want to pay for a subscription either, I don't watch enough TV/movies to really justify the cost, but I did want to watch the new season of Stranger Things, so I signed up and got a free trial. To this day, I still get offers to come back for another free trial, presumably because I did cancel it before that first month was up, so they want another paying customer. Even if you've already used up your free trial somehow, surely it can't be that hard to find someone who's never signed up before. So, if you truly just want to watch this one movie, and, honestly, I agree that I wouldn't want to pay a subscription fee if that's all I was going to be doing with it, I'm sure there's someone out there who will be willing to help you out.

The second thing I'd like to bring up is in regards to whether we obtain the same amount of information without audio description. It depends, of course, but there's a simple solution if you feel you haven't grasped something that happened. Plot summaries are your friend, guys. Wikipedia usually has detailed breakdowns of shows and movies, as does IMDB. There's no reason why you can't easily find them.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector