Re: I feel this was unnecessary.

RTT entertainment, please don't delete the frickin topic. Us administrators also aren't closing it, as no rules have yet been violated, as unproductive as this discussion might be headed right now.

Master of death, I unfortunately arrived to the party a bit late, but no worries. Ethin and Jayde already said what I was going to. I understand you don't like our stance on piracy, you've told us in about every way possible aside from civilized and thought  provoking. Assuming you aren't using the piracy topic as fuel for your obvious beef with the team, and actually have complaints... Why haven't you gone and attacked the actual site hosts for failing to respond to our requests? As mods/admins, we still answer to them.
It's the smart and professional way of handling issues. Problems with a colleague? Voice your complaints. Take it to management. Problems with management? Take it yet higher on the Corporate latter. You flew off the handle with some absurdly wild accusations this time that others have already combated.
I wish you luck with your future protests.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simba via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector